Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment :
Jeux, jouets et Lego : le deuxième à ...
Voir le deal

+8
Saturn
sarmusa
sailor natura
Nao
Shin'zou
Sérénity
Melian
Ryosei
12 participants

Hello Solaria!

Ryosei
    Ryosei

Hello Solaria! - Page 2 Empty Re: Hello Solaria!

Message par Ryosei Jeu 3 Sep - 3:32

It was nice to meet all of you but I think I'll cancel my things,delete from my computer and unregister from this forum.Sorry Solaria;I was hoping to meet you one day but my hopes are gone by now.I hope we meet someday in the kingdom of Chronos.Bye...
    Good Bye Light
    words can't express what I feel right now...
    Ryosei
    Ryosei

Message par Ryosei Dim 6 Sep - 5:17

Hello.Do not Listen to that post up there,I felt kind of sad and I posted that dum message. Hello Solaria! - Page 2 944940 I'm not perfect at contoling my anger when it is turned on.Sorry Hello Solaria! - Page 2 305587
    I do want to clear this out,I don not own Soldier by Deshi95,I am not trying to copy her artwork either.I'm pretty sure we both have different minds.My story is much different than her story. Hello Solaria! - Page 2 528797 I will ask Deshi95 if I can use her title and her character yumi.I will give her all the credit for making up this two things.I think yumi is the most pretty girl of the whole story Hello Solaria! - Page 2 57565 I wish she was real Hello Solaria! - Page 2 659 and since I'm feeling kind of happy today here is Light Soldier with a special message to all of you. Hello Solaria! - Page 2 984995
    Light Soldier
    あなたがどのように私をその男と混同することをあえてしますか。月の光の中で私はあなたを罰するでしょう! Hello Solaria! - Page 2 101199
    Saturn
    Saturn

Message par Saturn Mar 8 Sep - 19:21

I understand you.I can't control my angry too. Hello Solaria! - Page 2 527768
    It's alright now.:3

I think yumi is the most pretty girl of the whole story I wish she was real
    Yumi is very cute,but I wish Toya was real. Hello Solaria! - Page 2 418146

Note:Nice pictures. Hello Solaria! - Page 2 528797
    Ryosei
    Ryosei

Message par Ryosei Jeu 10 Sep - 2:25

Yeah.They are most cute.Too bad they're just fiction... Hello Solaria! - Page 2 110354 Thanks for saying my pictures are nice. Hello Solaria! - Page 2 874974 When I take my time my pictures come out very good.
    And talking about drawings,here are the roots of my story:
    this drawing is the idea of where soldier came from(I drew this before I even touched computers)
    Photobucket
    Queen Serenity is in it.
    Photobucket
    This is the second drawing I kept,it is the symbol of the love story in soldier.
    Photobucket
    This one I drew it to see how light soldier would look
    And from the looks of things:judge me if I have an original idea or not.This is all prove that I never took Desshi's idea.This is how I can draw now:
    Photobucket
    Bye.......... Hello Solaria! - Page 2 984995(I think that what I just said was seriously out of topic Hello Solaria! - Page 2 305587 ) Hello Solaria! - Page 2 88746
    Izusu.Chan
    Izusu.Chan

Message par Izusu.Chan Ven 11 Sep - 3:28

Ok, maybe I will be really mean, but because I’m a little bit angry. Yeah great, you can draw, but you can’t draw your own character! All of your character looks like the Soldier character! I hate those you do plagiarism. Yeah, I call what you do plagiarism. Check the picture below.

Hello Solaria! - Page 2 354x

For the first picture, you can see the resemblance between the two characters! Hey, I’m not blind! We are not blind! IT’S SATOSHI GOSH! … But with a different name!

Second picture, we can see the daughter of Takeshi and Denchu (forgot her name). Same hair cut! Yeah, it could be the fate! But you like SO MUCH Soldier that I’m sure you take the same hair cut. You said it yourself: you would happy to put up your own story (Soldier … yeah, a click on your web site and it led me on THE Soldier page, not yours) … Fate again? Don’t know.

Third picture … well, if it’s not our beloved Kasumi! Put her red hair and blue/green eyes and that you’ll be a great fan art. Hey! You said it’s your character … then, why does she have the same brooch as Kasumi ... adn the same earring? Fate again? No, I won’t say so.

Why don’t you create your OWN story with your OWN character? You can draw! You say it as well. Please, stop it right now. That irritates me to say that but I hate the plagiarism like nobody, that’s why I take the defence of the creators of Soldier. It’s a lot of work the girls do, but if you really want it, you can do it. THANKS !

À la communauté française : est-ce moi ou ben vous voyez pas qu’il copie un peu là ?! Il clame ça en étant ses propres personnages ! Eille, ça m’énerve tu assez le monde de même T___T
    Si vous avez des messages à dire à Ryosei, dit les en français et je les traduire pour vous si vous avez de la misère en anglais (moi ça me va, l'anglais c'est obligatoire, je suis presque bilingues T.T).
    Sérénity
    Sérénity

Message par Sérénity Ven 11 Sep - 9:50

I thinks the same as Izusu. You characters looks like Soldier characters.
    Saturn
    Saturn

Message par Saturn Ven 11 Sep - 19:43

Hey,You said you would make your own characters.Don't copy Soldier.:/

And Izusu,the name of the daughter of Takeshi and Denchu is Shinya. Hello Solaria! - Page 2 501164
    Ryosei
    Ryosei

Message par Ryosei Sam 12 Sep - 2:16

Hey!!! Hello Solaria! - Page 2 613373 I never copied soldier.I just though the title was good.And I am Making My Own characters.First of all,my character is a 14 year old.Second of all,the image with the hair that looks like Shinya is not a girl;it is a guy.And thirdly,The last image is just a sketch of different characters to show all of you that in this days I can draw better than when I was a little kid.If you saw Kasumi it was to because I like Kasumi and I consider it a Fan-art since 'The Soldier Page" hasn't receive any in this update.Ok! Hello Solaria! - Page 2 103
    See that?
    Hello again,this is a preview of light Soldier's entrance.It is kind of weird but this is it. Hello Solaria! - Page 2 808774
    Light Soldier Entrance
    Hello Solaria! - Page 2 501164 He is suppose to say;I am the light among the dark,I wont forgive evil harmony,It is I:Liht Soldier!
    Well that is all for today.See ya Hello Solaria! - Page 2 984995
    note to self:color for neon:I don't know now... Hello Solaria! - Page 2 327601
    opale18
    opale18

Message par opale18 Mer 7 Oct - 15:40

Welcome to you!!!
    Saddened for the delay but us call me "miss à la bourre" for nothing ^^
    Ryosei
    Ryosei

Message par Ryosei Ven 9 Oct - 2:21

Thank You Opale18,you made my day very happy Hello Solaria! - Page 2 874974
    Sailor Serenity
    Sailor Serenity

Message par Sailor Serenity Ven 9 Oct - 23:10

Welcome Ryosie
    Excuse-moi pour le Retard Hello Solaria! - Page 2 428131
    Ryosei
    Ryosei

Message par Ryosei Mer 14 Oct - 4:59

No worries,I am glad to meet you Hello Solaria! - Page 2 874974

Contenu sponsorisé

Message par Contenu sponsorisé

La date/heure actuelle est Mer 8 Mai - 19:53

Ne ratez plus aucun deal !
      Abonnez-vous pour recevoir par notification une sélection des meilleurs deals chaque jour.
      IgnorerAutoriser